Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm going to miss you kids!

So I recently found out that after working at the daycare for the past three years they can no longer afford to keep me. I know I know it really sucks. I have been with those kids since they were born...it is going to be tough leaving them. But I know that God has a plan for me and teaching is in my near future but I don't think that I will ever have a job as fun as this one. Between long nature walks, field trips, jumping on the moon walk and playing in the sprinkeler daycare was deffinately a fun filled three years. Here are some recent pictures of my kids.

Collin found a mushroom...yummy! We ate it at snack time!

Ethan, Emma and Kaiden picked some pretty lilac flowers for mothers day.


The Three Musketeers! Matthew, Collin and Logan.


My kids left to right, Ethan, Matthew, Meagan, Logan, Collin, Kaiden and Emma.



Ethan rides the duck at Bixler Lake Park. Our "faborite" place to go.
















No comments:

Post a Comment