Friday, January 16, 2009

ice fishing with the boys

Luke thought that it would be a good idea if I came along while him and Ben Taylor went ice fishing. He asured me that it would be fun and that I would catch something. So I thought that I'd give it a try, but my first step on the ice I landed hard on my butt...yeah I guess I forgot that ice was slippery. Instantly my three layers of pants were soaked and I was freezing. I tried to stick it out but I only lasted 45 minutes. I had to go back to the truck to defrost. I didn't have too much fun but I managed to get a few good pictures and a funny story.
Ben digging a hole.

These two fisherman will fish in the rain or cold, sun or snow...I guess that you could say they are pretty dedicated....or pretty obsessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment